Joining the Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture in your area is a great way to gain new business prospects, be an active part of your community and learn about new ways to advertise your business. You can attract more local business and have resources available as a part of the Chamber of Commerce. It’s also a great way to make connections, meet new business people and become informed about the activities going on in your local community.
- Research your area for any Chamber news and events or you can visit our website online at http://www.tccia.com and look for your nearest district,regional Chamber of Commerce or visit our head offices at PPF House Samora Avenue in Dar es salaam.
- Contact your nearest Chamber offices to find information about the Chamber of Commerce and ask to speak to District Executive officer if at District Offices,Regional Executive Officer if at the regional Offices or Membership Recruitment Officer if that Head Offices.
- Familiarize yourself with the events and information of your local area Chamber of Commerce. Write down how your business could benefit from being a member of the organization and how the chamber could benefit from having your business as a member.
- Attend one of the meetings from the Chamber of Commerce. Familiarize yourself with their meeting structures and discussion topics. Meet with other members after the meeting to find out ways you can become involved with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Call to make an appointment with the president of your Chamber of Commerce or Regional Chairmen or Membership Recruitment Officer at +255 22 2119437/2119436.
- Go to your meeting with the TCCIA President,TCCIA Regional Chairmen or Membership Recruitment Officer. Present a portfolio about your business. Include what your business does, and also why your business would be a valuable member of the chamber. Membership department will review and finally provide confirmation about your membership.