The Board sets general policy which is implemented by the executive staff. The Board is normally charged with selecting the President or leader. The Chamber staff consists of Executive director, Senior officers, or volunteer workers who may serve with or without pay. Full time Chamber executives and full-time staff are normally the only employees who are paid.
Here are some of the functions of Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture:
- The Chamber is designed to support your business or service.
- The Chamber creates a legislative climate in which businesses can profit and increase employment, broadening the tax base.
- The Chamber identifies public issues, but avoids purely partisan political issues.
- The Chamber helps to create job opportunities through the stimulation of industrial and commercial growth.
- It encourages the improvement of community facilities and the development of human resources.
- The Chamber has the honor of presenting awards, acknowledging new business developments, and presenting dignitaries to the community.
- The Chamber exists to serve its members and the public, including welcoming tourists and new members of the community.
- The Chamber is often the mediator in disputes. This is a definite asset to the local community.
- The Chamber is the community mailroom, disseminating business and community information.
- The Chamber is the local fundraiser, event planner, and business promoter.
- The Chamber has many technological advantages, which are currently in use by many or on the horizon for others. Modern
- Chambers provide members with significant promotional services and tools, which are valuable for local businesses and extremely valuable for home based businesses. Virtual business members are a growing segment of Chamber membership.
Would you need any further assistance on how we can help you,Please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or +255 22 2119437