Board of Directors: Chairman and Members
- Mr. Octavian Mshiu, Ag. President (Board Chairman)
- Mr. Joseph Kahungwa, Vice President Agriculture – Member
- Mr. Julius Kaijage,Vice President Commerce – Member
- Mr. Octavian Mshiu, Vice President Industry – Member
- Mr. Francis Lukwaro, Chairman Dar Es Salaam – Member
- Gotfrid Muganda, Ag.Executive Director – Secretary
Other Governing Bodies are:-
- National Executive Council
- Annual General Meeting
The Annual general Meeting is the principal governing and policy making body of the Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA). The AGM’s membership is as diverse as the nation’s business community itself, with not more than 150 delegates and small business leaders serving from all sectors and sizes of business, and from all regions of the country.
Directors determine the Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture’s policy positions on business issues and advise the Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture National Executive Council (NEC) on appropriate strategies to pursue after the consent of the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Through their participation in meetings and activities held across the nation, Directors help implement and promote Tanzania Chamber of Commerce,Industry and Agriculture policies and objectives.