Tanzania Trade Development Authority (TanTrade) is organizing Tanzanian participation at the 56th Zimbabwe International Trade fair (ZITF 2015) scheduled take place from 21st to 25th , April 2015 in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. ZITF 2015 is multi-sector trade fair that makes it an ideal platform to seek new markets as well as a snapshot of Zimbabwe’s potential and is expected to attract more than 654 exhibitors from various countries and different sectors, providing a unique sales opportunity and networking forum for the business community and other participants that will be attending this International Event.
Interested companies/organization should therefore observe the following conditions:
- Prepare good quality products, promotional literature and the export price list.
- Designate your officer to promote your product samples at Tanzania stand during the fair or alternatively, you may wish to entrust the TanTrade official with some basic information about your products and let him/her present your company at the fair.
- Organization / Companies falling under SME’s should fulfill the following:
- Should have good quality exportable products.
- Should have the capacity to supply external market.
- Should be able to afford of his/her costs associated to their participation. (i.e. accommodation, personal transport and the general up keep while in Zimbabwe)
- Organization/companies which do not qualify under SME category and who may wish physically to join the Tanzania’s delegation to the 56th Zimbabwe International Trade fair should contribute T.shs 500,000/= to cover the stand rental and the general administrative costs, while in Zimbabwe.
If companies wish to send some samples only, The Maximum is 5kgs.